July 20, 2012

I suck!

I know this may not be a shocking statement but I thought as part of my repentance process and to try to make the situation a bit better, I should say it out loud. There are many reasons why I suck, but in this instance it is because it has been a year and a half since I have written in my blog. The reason why I haven't written is because I am simply lazy! Writing in this blog feels like homework and I hate homework. But, the other day I was at a Relief Society social and we started talking about blogs and my heart was pricked! I need to have some journal entries of my children's lives. I don't scrapbook, I don't write in my journal so I should try to do something so they have a history of their lives. Since I just quit my job last week, I have more time and I should take advantage of this time while I have it. So, I am making a commitment to TRY to be better at writing in this blog. Will I keep it up? Who knows? But, as of right now I am going to try. So, I am going to go back over the past year and a half and try to remember what happened based upon my horrible memory and the pictures I took. So, here it goes......

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Go Jodi! Go Jodi! Go Jodi!! I will be reading. I need to hear the story about I quit my job....