July 20, 2010

Treehouse Museum

I have a wonderful family. Justin, my younger brother, was so sweet and at a moment notice decided to come to visit myself and the boys in Utah while Jordan was gone away on a work trip. I thought he was crazy because he was going to travel from California to Utah with his 3 little girls on a Friday and then turn around and go back on Sunday. But, he wanted to come and see me and the boys and was willing to sacrifice the hellish ride both there and back to spend time with us.

Unfortunately, he had car trouble both trips and went through a lot of crap but he never complained. I felt horrible for all the stuff he had to go through but I loved having him here. We rarely get to see them and I completely enjoyed our time together.

We took the kids to the Treehouse Museum on Saturday and they were in heaven. Justin's girls: Callie, Mariah and Nora have incredible imaginations and made the trip so fun. Because they play so well, they were able to show my boys how to play dress up and use their imaginations at the different areas of the museum. We spend hours there and I really enjoyed myself.

Here are some pictures of the kids:

Luke and Callie riding a bull in a rodeo.

Dylan's turn riding with Callie

All the kids were in a little play at the museum. The employees told a story and the kids acted out the parts. Luke was the dad in the story, Callie was a child, Dylan was a child and Mason, Mariah, and Nora were different farm animals. Here is a picture of Callie and Dylan on the stage acting there part.

Mariah and Dylan racing to the next fire!!!

Luke dressing up as the father in the play. I love this pictures. He looks so sweet and innocent.

Mason playing some instruments and playing the part of a pirate.

Nora trying to play the part of a pirate but the hat was a tad bit big on her.
But, she does make an adorable pirate.

My favorite picture of the day. Mariah putting on some more dress up clothes.

Prince Luke giving his suave pose for the camera.

Callie dressing up like royalty. She really fits the part.

Justin getting into the role play with the kids and dressing up like a court jester.

Queen Mariah in her castle.


Overall it was a great day! My kids loved hanging out with their cousins and using their imagination all day.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How fun! I didn't even recognize Justin! I still remember the hours we spent playing all kinds of things. You're the one with the imagination! We need to get together soon.