October 12, 2008

A SnowMan in October????

I wasn't expecting snow in October, but when it came it was cool! The minute the boys saw the snow outside, they had their snow clothes on and were heading out the door. They played outside in the snow for over an hour (which never happens, even when it is sunny outside). While they were outside, Luke started rolling the snow and making the body of their snowman. Jordan and Dylan jumped into the action and with 10 minutes they had a snowman.

Here is their masterpiece...



Here are some pictures of the boys playing in the snow...





4 comments:

Wendy said...

Good thing my boys never saw the snowman or I would have heard about what a mean mom I am. Since I didn't let them go out in it.

Jannah said...

I'm so jealous... it's been 90 here and barely feeling like fall. But, it will be here soon enough. We never get snow like that in the south. It reminds me of our snow day with you at Thanksgiving in Ohio back in the day! We miss you! And, love you!

Kimberly said...

Seriously, how much fun. Those are going to be the highlights of living in Utah. I know like anything, too much of a good thing is a bad thing, but I am sure your boys will strongly disagree. It looks like alot of fun. Wish I could be there.

Lindsay said...

I cant believe it snowed there! We didnt get ANYTHING!