September 10, 2009

Hanging out in Logan Canyon

For Labor Day this year we wanted to go outside and enjoy nature. We decided to head up to Logan Canyon and go on a hike. Even though I went to USU, I don't think I realized how beautiful it is up there. I really didn't appreciate the beauty of this area when I was a college student. Logan has a walking trail at the beginning of the canyon that we walked on. I knew the boys were going to last long on the trail, but we took a couple of hours and let them play, climb and skip rocks in the water. They had a good time and enjoyed getting outside and burning off some of there energy.

Here are some pictures of the boys doing a little rock climbing.






The one thing my boys LOVE to do is skip rocks. Luke finally mastered the task of skipping rocks and having them skip at least 3 times on the water. Dylan tried really hard but still couldn't get it. Mason just dumped every rock he could into the water.



Mason is happy as a clam throwing rocks into the water.


Here is glimpse of the trail that we walked on.




The boys had a great time and wants to come back and do it again.
Happy Labor Day!!

No comments: