September 19, 2009

Spending Time with Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Pat


One of the things the boys love is when Uncle Pat and Aunt Lindsay come and visit. They are a ton of fun and the boys always have a blast. They play with their nephews and always make them smile.

Pat had the pleasure this summer (after a lot of coaxing on my part about how he needs to learn this skill sometime) of bathing Mason and getting them ready for bed for the first time. I have to admit I had a ulterior motive when I asked him. I really did want Pat to learn how to bath a child but I wanted a good laugh too. I knew Pat would be a good sport about it but would make humorous comments along the way. He didn't let me down. It was pure enjoyment watching him put Mason through the night regime of getting ready for bed. He did a great job and I can't wait for him to do it again when he comes back to visit. What is the saying, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he feeds himself for a lifetime". Just kidding Pat. We love you and appreciate your help!!

Take a look at the pictures Lindsay took of Mason getting ready for bed. Priceless.....








3 comments:

Wendy said...

adorable tub time and bed time pics!!!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Your kids are so cute Kim! and holy crap Lindsay is so talented!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

oops...I called you Kim. Sorry Jodi!