June 29, 2008

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

Lucas and Dylan have a love hate relationship. They fight all the time, but if the other person isn't around they don't know what to do with themselves. They could be yelling and screaming at each other one minute and the next minute they are laughing and playing with each other. I can truly say they are best friends. They play (or fight) with each other all day long and at night they can't be apart either.


Luke and Dylan share a room. One time, I separated them because they wouldn't go to sleep. I put Luke downstairs to sleep in the guess room and Dylan stayed up in their room. In the morning, I went to wake up Dylan and he wasn't in his room. I started to freak out. I looked all up stairs and he wasn't anywhere. I ran downstairs to check on Luke and their was Dylan peacefully sleeping next to Luke. He obviously couldn't sleep with out his brother so he snuck downstairs and crawled into bed with Luke.

The other night, I went into their room to check up on them to see if they FINALLY went to sleep and this is what I saw....


"My brother is a friend God gave me; my friend is my brother my heart chose for me."

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute. That is so sweet! I kinda got teary eyed on that one! I hope we remember to enjoy these moments that are speeding past us.
~Emily

Who That Be That Is said...

That is hilarious!!!! Dylan looks so uncomfortable!

Nathan and Lesly said...

that is a great scrapbook picture!