June 18, 2008

WE ARE EMPLOYED!!!!


Jordan finally got a job! He is a property adjuster for Farmers Insurance. He really understands the industry and has a real knack for the business. He started over a month ago and last week he got home from a 2 week training in Mesa, Arizona. He learned a lot, and had a good time. In another week he will go off to Los Angeles for another 2 weeks. I can honestly say that Jordan is a different person since he got this new job. He is really happy and feels good about himself and what he is doing. I am proud of him and happy that he finally found his thing.

Here is a picture of Jordan and the boys at the airport after 2 long weeks without their Daddy.


5 comments:

The Birds said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I am so excited; now I can bug you all the time! ha ha! I need some blog lessons! Will you teach me how you did your header? I can noly do square headers! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

This blog is AWESOME!!!! I love it! Especially the music. I am excited to hear your side of the stories. They are always so much better coming from you.

Jen A. said...

Hey Rowell family!! It's Jen Allred. I just learned from Emily Hall that you have a blog!!! I'm so excited! I love the blogging world, it is a great way to stay in touch and up-to-date with friends and family, and like you said, a great way to keep family history!! Our blog is darinandjenallredfamily.blogspot.com. I'll add you to my list, and look forward to seeing your cute family. I will be in Utah for a few weeks in July, I will try and call. Take care, Jen

Brittanny said...

Jodi...ok...so when did this blog thing happen? You were the one who always said you didn't have time...and look how stinking cute it is and it is quite updated my dear! I am so glad...and you are on my list for good!

Deanna said...

I am so glad (and surprised) I found your blog. I especially love the entry about Dylan- we go through a lot of the same stuff with Adam. Oh the middle child! My blog is private- I will send you an invite!