July 29, 2008

" I Want 2 Sisters!"


The other day Luke said out of the blue " Mom, I want 2 sisters." I laughed because he has always said that he wanted a sister but now he is saying 2 sisters. I asked him "Why" and he said "the other day I saw a magazine picture of a boy with his 2 sisters kissing him on the cheek. I want 2 sisters so they can kiss me on the cheek like that boy."

I laughed and thought "Boy, I am going to be in trouble when he gets older."

(FYI-I looked all over for a picture of a boy getting kissed by two girls on the cheek and I came up with nothing. So, you'll just have to imagine one more girl)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

well you better get on that.....one a time I mean.....

The Petersen's said...

Ha ha I love to hear what little kids say! they are so funny!

You better get on the ball and get him 2 sisters women! ha ha

Stephanie said...

Luke, I want my boys to have 2 sisters too!!! Hahaha, hopefully our next ones are girls, right!!!

Love you guys and had so much fun the other day!!! We need to get together again soon!!

The Birds said...

Yeah, you have to have more kids now! Ha Ha! I love the things kids say!!