March 11, 2009

Spending Time with Grandpa Marvin

My dad came to visit us in Utah this past weekend. He had some business and a wedding to go to this weekend and we were blessed to spend some time with him.

My boys absolutely love their Grandpa. Each boy since they were a baby just love their Grandpa. I honestly feel the Lord has put a special place in their heart for their Grandpa. I know they were really close before they came to this earth and are just developing their relationship further in this life. For me, it is so fun to watch and see how my dad interacts with my children. It always brings a smile to my face to see the love in my boys eyes when they are around their grandpa.

Whenever you ask why they love Grandpa Marvin they will always say"Because he tickles me and plays with me". My dad is really good at playing around with my kids and making them laugh. Obviously, laughter for a child is a big selling point when it comes to feeling comfortable with someone and wanting to be around them. This weekend was full of playing, tickling. laughing and spending time with Grandpa Marvin.


Here are a couple of pictures of the boys and Grandpa Marvin....





We all love you Grandpa Marvin!!!

4 comments:

The Petersen's said...

Your boys are so stinking cute I love their little smiles!

Wendy said...

There is nothing better than when grandpa comes to town!! Unless grandma is with him :0)

Lindsay said...

Those are adorable pictures!! i love them!

Brittanny said...

Your dad looks like you. I am glad to see him with your cute boys. And I am glad I got to sit by ya the other day too. Oh..by the way...did you feel "specail" on Monday? What a cute idea.